2010年4月10日 星期六

Finding My First Job ( I )

    I discharged in Oct. 2009, but didn't immediately start to find a job until Dec. What kinds of career do I love to have? It quite often came to my mind in the period of the army. But there was not any particular thought in that time. So I spent some time to make clear what careeer I am interested in and may be promising before sending the resume.


Option A: Solar power. The reuseable power(greeen power) is hot now because the fossile fuel will be run out sooner or latter. Everyone in this bussiness are trying to make much more investment to expand their production and increase the quality. One can last long enouth and can win all. But I am not really interested in this.

Option B: Electronic company. This is most powerful group of Taiwan's enterprises. Unfortunately, a mechanical student can only serve as a mechanical or mechanics engineering in this kind of company. The main role are people having electrics background. Mechanical engineer just desing the appearance or the mechanics and have to charge the whole process of production. The task is as hard as electric engineer, but they are not being stressed and not paid as well as the electrical guy. So, I didn't choose this either.

Option C: Semiconductor bussiness. It's like the world leading company TSMC. This year should be a harvest one. TSMC not only recruits as many new member as possible but also raise up about 15%. I think making semiconductor is not fun. Even I got TSMC'S offer.

Option D: Traditional enterprise. They are like CSC or TECO. The feature is big and old company. If you want to live a steady life, it's a good choice. Accordingly, the pay is not comparable with option A~C, but still okay.

Gosh, what a picky freshman. What kind job did I choose in the end ?

0 意見: